It's Daiquiri O'Clock!
Mar 06, 2020
Find out how to make the perfect Bacardi Daiquiri and impress all your friends at the next party!
- 60ml Bacardi Carta Blanca Rum
- 30ml Freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 Heaped teaspoons caster sugar
1. Place ice in a martini glass to chill
2. Out 30ml of lime juice in a shaker
3. Dissolve 2 teaspoons sugar into the lime juice
4. Add 60ml Bacardi Carta
5. Add ice into shaker, shake and strain into glass
To find more great easy to follow recipes head to themix.co.nz now!