Make 'The Bruiser' At Home!
Oct 27, 2020
Created ten years ago by Dick Bradsell in a basement bar in London, the Pink Chihuahua is Monin's new favourite tequila-based cocktail. They've nicknamed their version the Bruiser, after everyone's favourite Legally Blonde companion #BendAndSnap
- 10ml MONIN Orgeat syrup
- 10ml MONIN Grenadine syrup
- 45ml Tequila Blanco
- 30ml Lime juice
- 20ml Egg white
- Add all ingredients to a shaker and shake without ice.
- Add ice and shake again, vigorously.
- Double strain into a chilled coupette.
- Garnish with edible flowers and crumbed freeze-dried raspberry.
- Serve and enjoy.